If you are planning a trip to Frederick for a performance at the Weinberg Center for the Arts, consider one of our Hotel Packages! The Weinberg Center for the Arts and Plamondon Hospitality Partners (owner of Frederick’s most popular hotels) have worked together to bring steep ticket and hotel discounts to any Weinberg patrons choosing to stay in Frederick overnight.
Here’s what’s included in your package:
- One night’s lodging in a king or double queen room at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Frederick.
- Two orchestra section tickets to the show.
- Discount dinner coupon to Brewer’s Alley in Historic Downtown Frederick.
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet for two.
Shows listed below are part of the promotion for the 2013-2014 Season.
- Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Maysa and her Jazz Funk Soul Symphony Saturday, October 19, 2013
- Girls Night – the Musical Saturday, October 26, 2013
- Tango Fire: Flames of Desire Sunday, October 27, 2013
- The Alison Brown Quartet Friday, November 01, 2013
- Colin Mochrie & Brad Sherwood Sunday, November 03, 2013
- Hungarian State Folk Ensemble Tuesday, November 12, 2013
- 1964 – The Tribute Friday, January 17, 2014
- The Four Tops Sunday, January 19, 2014
- True Blues: Friday, January 24, 2014
- Neil Berg’s 103 Years of Broadway Thursday, January 30, 2014
- Don Byron New Gospel Quintet Friday, January 31, 2014
- Red Molly Thursday, February 13, 2014
- Hamlet Saturday, February 22, 2014
- Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Saturday, February 22, 2014
- Grande Derangement Sunday, February 23, 2014
- Jack Hanna’s Into the Wild LIVE Saturday, March 01, 2014
For more information, contact Caitlin Brandenburg, Sales Manager by phone (240) 215-2063 or by e-mail email@example.com or visit http://www.marriott.com/specials/mesOffer.mi?marrOfferId=775136&displayLink=true.